Topics

nomination for new ci-management committers (LIsa Ranjbar / Ernesto Ojeda)

Gregg, James R

I would like to submit Lisa Ranjbar (GitHub ID: lranjbar) and Ernesto Ojeda (GitHub ID: ernestojeda) for committer status on the ci-management repository (https://github.com/orgs/edgexfoundry/teams/ci-management-committers/members).

Both Lisa and Ernesto are members of the Intel RSD DevOps Team and have contributed heavily over the past few sprints, working on go module conversion, debugging build issues, creating jjb jobs on sandbox,  device-sdk-c, device-grove-c, basebuild docker image creation, and docker template cleanup.

If I can get a vote from TSC members on this nomination it will help out the EdgeX DevOps WG.

Thank you

James Gregg

IOTG RSD DevOps | EdgeX Foundry DevOps

Email: james.r.gregg@...

Tel: (480) 552-7965

Keith Steele

+1

On Thu, 28 Feb 2019 at 16:46, Gregg, James R <james.r.gregg@...> wrote:

I would like to submit Lisa Ranjbar (GitHub ID: lranjbar) and Ernesto Ojeda (GitHub ID: ernestojeda) for committer status on the ci-management repository (https://github.com/orgs/edgexfoundry/teams/ci-management-committers/members).

Both Lisa and Ernesto are members of the Intel RSD DevOps Team and have contributed heavily over the past few sprints, working on go module conversion, debugging build issues, creating jjb jobs on sandbox,  device-sdk-c, device-grove-c, basebuild docker image creation, and docker template cleanup.

If I can get a vote from TSC members on this nomination it will help out the EdgeX DevOps WG.

Thank you

James Gregg

IOTG RSD DevOps | EdgeX Foundry DevOps

Email: james.r.gregg@...

Tel: (480) 552-7965

Vishwasrao Salunkhe

+1

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019, 11:46 AM Gregg, James R <james.r.gregg@...> wrote:

I would like to submit Lisa Ranjbar (GitHub ID: lranjbar) and Ernesto Ojeda (GitHub ID: ernestojeda) for committer status on the ci-management repository (https://github.com/orgs/edgexfoundry/teams/ci-management-committers/members).

Both Lisa and Ernesto are members of the Intel RSD DevOps Team and have contributed heavily over the past few sprints, working on go module conversion, debugging build issues, creating jjb jobs on sandbox,  device-sdk-c, device-grove-c, basebuild docker image creation, and docker template cleanup.

If I can get a vote from TSC members on this nomination it will help out the EdgeX DevOps WG.

Thank you

James Gregg

IOTG RSD DevOps | EdgeX Foundry DevOps

Email: james.r.gregg@...

Tel: (480) 552-7965

Randy.T@...

+1

I would like to submit Lisa Ranjbar (GitHub ID: lranjbar) and Ernesto Ojeda (GitHub ID: ernestojeda) for committer status on the ci-management repository (https://github.com/orgs/edgexfoundry/teams/ci-management-committers/members).

Both Lisa and Ernesto are members of the Intel RSD DevOps Team and have contributed heavily over the past few sprints, working on go module conversion, debugging build issues, creating jjb jobs on sandbox,  device-sdk-c, device-grove-c, basebuild docker image creation, and docker template cleanup.

If I can get a vote from TSC members on this nomination it will help out the EdgeX DevOps WG.

Thank you

James Gregg

IOTG RSD DevOps | EdgeX Foundry DevOps

Email: james.r.gregg@...

Tel: (480) 552-7965

Steve Osselton

--
Engineering Director
IOTech Systems Ltd.

Andrew Foster

+1

On Thu, 28 Feb 2019 at 17:16, Steve Osselton <steve@...> wrote:
[...]

Ranganathan, Ramya

+1

[...]

Ike Alisson <ike.alisson@...>

+1 for both nominees, Lisa and Ernesto,
VBR/Ike A.
Ike Alısson
GSM :                +46 707 60 99 00
E-mail:               ike.alisson@...
Webpage:          www.alicon.se
This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review; use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it.  Thank you.  E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

Den tors 28 feb. 2019 kl 21:13 skrev Ranganathan, Ramya <ramya.ranganathan@...>:

+1