Topics

Request to add Malini Bhandaru to committer list for edgex-go

Trevor.Conn@...

TSC members,

I would like to add Malini Bhandaru to the committers list for edgex-go. Malini is a co-chair of the Security WG and this is in preparation for moving the security services into edgex-go. She will need the ability to create issues, tag them with labels and assign resources.

Can I get two additional TSC members to send +1 to this message to approve of adding Malini to the edgex-go committers, please?

Trevor Conn
Technical Staff Engineer
Core Working Group Chair of EdgeX Foundry

Gregg, James R

+1

~ James Gregg

I would like to add Malini Bhandaru to the committers list for edgex-go. Malini is a co-chair of the Security WG and this is in preparation for moving the security services into edgex-go. She will need the ability to create issues, tag them with labels and assign resources.

Can I get two additional TSC members to send +1 to this message to approve of adding Malini to the edgex-go committers, please?

Trevor Conn
Technical Staff Engineer

Core Working Group Chair of EdgeX Foundry

Corrion, Bradley W

+1

From: <EdgeX-TSC@...> on behalf of "James.White2@..." <James.White2@...>
Date: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 at 5:35 PM
To: "Gregg, James R" <james.r.gregg@...>, "Trevor.Conn@..." <Trevor.Conn@...>, "EdgeX-TSC@..." <EdgeX-TSC@...>

+1

I would like to add Malini Bhandaru to the committers list for edgex-go. Malini is a co-chair of the Security WG and this is in preparation for moving the security services into edgex-go. She will need the ability to create issues, tag them with labels and assign resources.

Can I get two additional TSC members to send +1 to this message to approve of adding Malini to the edgex-go committers, please?

Trevor Conn
Technical Staff Engineer

Core Working Group Chair of EdgeX Foundry

Ike Alisson

+1
VBR/Ike
_______________________________
Ike Alısson
GSM :                +46 707 60 99 00
E-mail:               ike.alisson@...
Webpage:          www.alicon.se
_______________________________
This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review; use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it.  Thank you.  E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

Den ons 26 juni 2019 kl 01:13 skrev Corrion, Bradley W <bradley.w.corrion@...>:

+1

From: <EdgeX-TSC@...> on behalf of "James.White2@..." <James.White2@...>
Date: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 at 5:35 PM
To: "Gregg, James R" <james.r.gregg@...>, "Trevor.Conn@..." <Trevor.Conn@...>, "EdgeX-TSC@..." <EdgeX-TSC@...>

+1

I would like to add Malini Bhandaru to the committers list for edgex-go. Malini is a co-chair of the Security WG and this is in preparation for moving the security services into edgex-go. She will need the ability to create issues, tag them with labels and assign resources.

Can I get two additional TSC members to send +1 to this message to approve of adding Malini to the edgex-go committers, please?

Trevor Conn
Technical Staff Engineer

Core Working Group Chair of EdgeX Foundry

Keith Steele

+1

On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 at 02:42, Ike Alisson <ike.alisson@...> wrote:
+1
VBR/Ike
_______________________________
Ike Alısson
GSM :                +46 707 60 99 00
E-mail:               ike.alisson@...
Webpage:          www.alicon.se
_______________________________

From: <EdgeX-TSC@...> on behalf of "James.White2@..." <James.White2@...>
Date: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 at 5:35 PM
To: "Gregg, James R" <james.r.gregg@...>, "Trevor.Conn@..." <Trevor.Conn@...>, "EdgeX-TSC@..." <EdgeX-TSC@...>

+1

I would like to add Malini Bhandaru to the committers list for edgex-go. Malini is a co-chair of the Security WG and this is in preparation for moving the security services into edgex-go. She will need the ability to create issues, tag them with labels and assign resources.

Can I get two additional TSC members to send +1 to this message to approve of adding Malini to the edgex-go committers, please?

Trevor Conn
Technical Staff Engineer

Core Working Group Chair of EdgeX Foundry

Johanson, Michael

+1

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: <EdgeX-TSC@...> on behalf of "James.White2@..." <James.White2@...>